

Back in May Eric and I made a list of things we wanted to do this summer and one was go the drive in movie in Newton. One Friday Eric picked up some snacks, Subway sandwiches and then me and we headed out of town. We got there early which was good since we have a little car so we could park in the front. The parking lot filled up as we got closer to showtime. The theater still has the old speakers that you can hook up to your car or you can tune your radio to a station to listen. Eric and I sat on chairs in front of the car and had a gret time. The weather was beautiful and the movie (G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra) was fabulous. We only stayed for the first movie since Eric had to work the next morning but it was a lot of fun and highly recommended it to everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment