On Saturday night Eric and I went with my sister Jenn, brother-in-law Jake, nephew Isaac and niece Leah to Indianola to the Hot Air Balloon Festival. None of us had ever been and we figured with the weather being as nice as it was this would be a great summer to go. And apparently everyone else in Iowa wanted to go also. The traffic was crazy!!! When we got there the wind was too strong so the balloons couldn't go up and we were all really bummed thinking that we had gone all that way to eat knock-off fair food. At about seven the wind died down and so the balloons went up and it was really cool looking. I think about 60 balloons went up. I am really glad we went and saw it since we won't be here next year to see it.
Just the two of us
Sunday, August 2, 2009
UP UP and AWAY
On Saturday night Eric and I went with my sister Jenn, brother-in-law Jake, nephew Isaac and niece Leah to Indianola to the Hot Air Balloon Festival. None of us had ever been and we figured with the weather being as nice as it was this would be a great summer to go. And apparently everyone else in Iowa wanted to go also. The traffic was crazy!!! When we got there the wind was too strong so the balloons couldn't go up and we were all really bummed thinking that we had gone all that way to eat knock-off fair food. At about seven the wind died down and so the balloons went up and it was really cool looking. I think about 60 balloons went up. I am really glad we went and saw it since we won't be here next year to see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment