Last week a friend called to give me some really good news and I was so happy for her. At first she was worried because she knew her good news had the potential to make me sad. I was truly happy for her and was grateful that she had been spared a trial I am going through. I have been thinking about this for awhile and I keep remembering the idea/quote that I heard somewhere once: if everyone put down all their trials and challenges for all to see more often than not we would take our own trial/challenge back realizing we are able to handle what we have been given. I think this is very true. As I thought about my friend and the trials she has I wonder if I would have the strength and patience she has if I had her trials. This thought process has given me comfort that last week or so as I have dealt with my own trials in my life.
I have also been thinking a lot about goals. Last Monday I made a list of goals to try and use my time wisely or be healthier. Since then I have not been able to get to bed early so I am sleeping in and not working out etc etc. Basically once I made the goals I started doing worse than I was doing before that. I have two conclusions. The first is that they are not the right goals for me and I should pick different ones. The second being they are the best goals and I should redouble my efforts. I personally like the first option better but only time will tell for sure.
So who is prego now? I am missing so much since we left.
ReplyDelete