Just the two of us
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Update
So there actually isn't a whole lot going on right now. Yesterday morning the weather was pretty nice but it had snowed and sleeted so it took forever to get the car scraped. Then we couldn't get our car out of the driveway. Eric and one of our neighbors had to shovel a path to get us out. The roads weren't too bad since the road crews had been sanding all night. But when I got to work my car got stuck in the middle of the parking lot. Luckly we have shovels at the library so I had to go get a shovel and shovel out a path to get my car into what I pretended was a parking spot. Work was pretty normal. I had my last teen program here at North. I had 4 kids come which is way more than I thought I would since the whole state pretty much cancelled school. All in all life is going really well and tonight I get to open up presents!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, just an FYI, life is amazing on anyday of the week when you get to open Christmas presents. ;)It's good to know that I get to see you soon!
ReplyDelete