Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Decorating our First Tree

Decorating the Christmas Tree


Eric and I weren't going to buy a Christmas tree this year because we are going to be in Utah for Christmas and then the next couple of years will be crazy. But we actually ended up with two trees. My sister gave us her old one because they buy real ones every year and then my parents bought a new one so they gave us our old prelit tree. Lowe's had all of their Christmas decorations on sale so I was able to get all of the ornaments and the ribbon to make the tree topper for about $25. It was a great deal! I am in love with our tree right now. When I went to Lowe's there wasn't a topper that matched the ornaments I bought but they had ribbon so I decided to try my hand and I was actually able to make the bow in about 20 minutes. Eric also always wanted a train to go around the base of the Christmas tree so he bought one on Black Friday and we were able to put that up also. It finally feels like Christmas in our apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment