This is what I do when I am bored at work and want to entertain myself.:)
1. What is your occupation right now? Library Assistant
2. What color are your socks right now? White
3. What are you listening to right now? the random noises in a library (and you thought a library was quiet)
4. What was the last thing that you ate? a Nestle Crunch bell
5. Can you drive a stick shift? nope
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Laura-a co-worker
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No one sent it to me, I stole it from a blog hehehe but I love myself very much
6.How old are you today? 26
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? football
10. What is your favorite drink? milk
11. Have you ever Colored your hair? What color is it now? only ever did semi-permanent red but right now is is brown and all mine
12. Favorite food? burgers and fries
13. What is the last movie you watched? in the middle of Big Fish
14. Favorite day of the year? one that starts happy, goes well, ends well and has no snow
15. How do you vent anger? talk and talk and talk
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? book and baby dolls
17. What is your favorite season? SUMMER!
18. Cherries or Blueberries? neither
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Since this isn't an email I'm not expecting anyone to respond
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Depends if anyone reads my blog, so probably no one
21. Who is least likely to respond? Everyone
22. Living arrangements? a third story apartment with my lovely husband Eric-our first place together
23. When was the last time you cried? You know for the first time in a long time I really don't remember
24. What is on the floor of your closet? laundry baskets and about half of my shoes
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Joella or Rheanna are the two friends who would read this that I have known for a long time
26. What did you do last night ? went to Enrichment
27. What are you most afraid of ? fires and clowns
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese!
29. Favorite dog breed? beagles, basset hounds or the wrinkly dogs from China that I can't spell
30. Favorite day of the week? Monday (I don't work)
31. How many states have you lived in? Wisconsin, New Jersey, Florida, South Carolina, Utah, Iowa and Seoul South Korea (not a state but too important not to be listed)
32. Diamonds or pearls? Both!
33. What is your favorite flower? roses, tulips, anything Eric surprises me with
In response to question #20, I did read your blog. I enjoy doing so regularly, but don't often comment. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteMike