Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

When you cry in a hotel bar people think you are drunk

This past weekend Eric and I were in Bethesda, MD for a real estate training course. Lately I have been really overwhelmed with a new job and a new calling and real estate and keeping a house running and was also PMSing. On Saturday night I started talking to a girl we know through the real estate networking we have done and the conversation took an emotional turn and I started crying. I am not talking like cute little tears but full on crying with snot and mascara running everywhere. More than a few people gave me a funny looks as they walked by and one man who we have talked to a few times mentioned he thought I had had a few too many drinks. It was just a funny experience for me since I am not a drinker and was not drunk. When I walked in to our hotel room Eric knew I was upset and practically hung up on a friend he had been talking to. I felt bad for our friend but I am grateful for a husband that wants so hard to make me happy. I had a nice big cry, took a long hot bath and felt better.

No comments:

Post a Comment