Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Gray

The past week has been really hard for me. Some of it has been straight up hormones and some has been that it is my last week of being a nanny. Over the past 13 months I have come to love those children and I will be honest I love Vivian a little bit more. I still feel that my choice to move on is a good one but that doesn't make leaving Little Miss Viv any easier. I can guarantee I won't get as many snuggles at my new job.

I have known that I was starting at the library on February 11th since mid-December so the waiting and being in a holding pattern has gotten a little old.

I have next week off and I am looking forward to the time but I am also ready to get started at the library.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to hear how your new adventure at the library goes for you! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete