Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Friday, October 12, 2012

Defining

I have always been a little worried about defining myself. If I am a chocolate lover does that mean I can't be someone who is healthy? There are a few titles that I feel confident in and would feel proud to wear on my t-shirt (see Sister Dibb's talk from conference). I am a wife, daughter, sister, reader, crocheter, and many other things. I feel like there are so many options out there in life and I don't want to close any doors. Things like following an exercise plan becomes really confusing with this problem. I really like yoga and zumba and walking but it is hard to to merge all that together. I am trying to simplify like we are counseled to do but I am not sure which things to cut out. I should have been a pioneer that had fewer websites with craft ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment