Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Site Seeing in SLC

Eric has the month of May off. Since we have time we decided to plan something fun to do each day. Yesterday we headed up to SLC via Trax so we didn't have to pay for parking.  I had never been to the SLC Library and so we started there. It was a great library and very cool. We didn't get to spend too much time there but we enjoyed it a lot. I loved the children's area downstairs. After that we headed over to the Church History Museum. Eric had never been there and I hadn't been there in a long time. My favorite part was the quilt exhibit they have right now. I love that it is always changing upstairs. We then headed home and enjoyed the evening without anywhere to go. Eric has to be in Baltimore for orientation starting June 20th but until then (minus graduation responsibilities) we are free to do as we please. It is our last big chunk of time until retirement.  

No comments:

Post a Comment