Eric and I adopted two kittens from a stray mama cat that was found by Eric's new boss. We originally were only going to get one kitten but when I went to meet the kittens I fell in love with two and couldn't choose so we brought home two. Moggie is a boy with black and white coloring. Munchkin is a girl with long hair and black with caramel coloring. About once a day I think, "I am so grateful we got two so they can play together." We have been so lucky with the kittens not destroying anything or making a huge mess. The love to snuggle with Eric and I. The funniest thing is they like to be held like babies; on their backs with their legs in the air.






Ahh I am so happy for you guys! When we got 2 kittens, we had a similar story. We only planned on getting 1 but then ours were the last 2 of the litter. It's so fun to snuggle and play with them. I'm glad they haven't torn up anything in your house! I am so happy! Yay for little fluff balls ;) Miss you
ReplyDelete