Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Friday, March 15, 2013

Good Food and a Sweet Husband

Eric's uncle Clayne is visiting Baltimore this week. On Wednesday night we joined him for dinner at our favorite seafood place here in Baltimore, down in Little Italy, Mo's. We all had good food but Eric's dinner was the best. He ordered the seafood fettuccine alfredo. It was fabulous!!! My meal and Clayne's were good but not of the same caliber. Once we were stuffed we walked down the block to our favorite Italian Bakery, Vaccaro's Italian Pastries . Once again we ate till we were stuffed. Hot white chocolate, a chocolate/vanilla scone and chocolate chip gelato need I say more. My tummy was so happy and so full.

On the way home I was joking with Eric that I wouldn't cry if he accidentally took the leftovers from my meal and Clayne's and left me the fettuccine. Lo and behold the next morning. he left me the yummy lunch!! I got tears in my eyes thinking about how sweet my husband is and how he shows his love.

No comments:

Post a Comment