Just the two of us
Saturday, June 18, 2011
A fun Friday night in Baltimore
We have now been in Baltimore for about a week. We still get lost all the time and depend on our GPS way too much but we are getting settled in. I will post pictures of our apartment as soon as we find the camera. Some how in the moving it has disappeared. As for the fun part Baltimore has tons of free things to go do during the summer. One of which is outdoor movies. Last night we went and saw "Despicable Me". We got to the spot way earlier than needed so we grabbed dinner at Five Guys Burgers. For about a year we have wanted to eat there just never gotten around to it so we finally did. I thought the burgers were really good but the fries were only okay. After that we went and headed back to movie spot and claimed our chairs. While we were waiting for the sun to go down the sponsors were doing lots of fun give aways and drawings. One of the drawings was for tickets to an Orioles' game. To enter you had to play on the Wii and the highest scores were entered in. Eric won the tickets!! So now next Friday night we get to go see a game for free. The movie was cute and we enjoyed it quite a bit. I had seen the first half of the movie when I went to St. George in April but the DVD player wigged out and we didn't see the end. Last night at about the same spot the disc got stuck and we almost didn't get to see the end of the movie. I was starting to feel like there was a conspiracy to keep me from seeing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment